Monday, July 02, 2007

Back to it. Kind of.

I have long said that I prefer the Kinks to the Beatles. This has been my stance for years.

However, lately, as my daughter grows more obsessed with the Beatles by the day (thanks daughter's dad) and I find myself listening to them more and more, I might have to change my mind. Maybe I have called myself a Kinks girl because everyone loves the Beatles, and I just have to be different (and difficult). Maybe I was in Beatles denial.

Whatever the reason, I think I'm coming around.

That said, I still don't own any Beatles albums, whereas I do have the entire Kinks back catalogue (well, the good stuff, at least - up through Muswell Hillbillies). I should probably get working on that, huh?

For your entertainment, here is the story of the Beatles:

No comments: